Professional countertop installation in Bucks County PA can make your kitchen go from meh to wow. It can add value to your home. It can make food prep safer and easier.
There are several types of countertop materials you can choose from. Each has its share of advantages and disadvantages. This article will review your options so you can determine which is right for you.
Different Types of Countertop Installation in Bucks County, PA
Quartz is an igneous rock made of oxygen and silicon atoms. Quartz countertops feature mined quartz which is crushed and mixed with resin to create a solid surface. They are typically available with a white background, but they come in a variety of colors. The stone’s unique, subtle patterns make it an attractive choice.
- Water Resistance: Quartz is highly water resistant.
- Durability: The material can be scratched or chipped, but small scrapes will disappear in time.
- Sustainability: Quartz is recyclable and long-lasting.
- Heat Resistance: The stone is heat resistant up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Price: Quartz is more expensive than granite and comparably priced to marble.
Our granite countertop installers Bucks County PA will get your kitchen looking terrific.
Granite is a hard stone that’s quarried from the earth. It is cut and polished to form a countertop, yet the natural integrity of the stone remains intact. Its color depends on where it was mined with hues that can vary from subtle earth tones to bright jewel tones. It has unique variations in its pattern.
- Water Resistance: The countertops will need to be sealed regularly to maintain water resistance.
- Durability: The stone is highly durable and does not scratch.
- Sustainability: As an all-natural material, granite is highly sustainable.
- Heat Resistance: It is highly heat resistance withstanding temperatures of up to 500 degrees before starting to crack.
- Price: Granite is the least expensive of the countertop materials mentioned in this article.
Contact us for a quartz countertop installers Bucks County PA estimate.
Marble is a metamorphic rock that has been transformed over time with heat and pressure. It forms when limestone is heated and squeezed, causing the grains to recrystallize. Though typically white with a one-of-a-kind gray pattern, marble countertops are available in a wide variety of eye-catching colors.
- Water Resistance: Marble is not naturally water-resistant and will therefore require a protective seal.
- Durability: A marble countertop will scratch easily.
- Sustainability: The stone is sustainable, but not as sustainable as quartz and granite.
- Heat Resistance: It can get twice as hot as granite before it starts to crack.
Our marble countertop installers Bucks County, PA provide the best service in the area.
Get Professional Countertop Installation in Bucks County, PA
If you are looking for countertop installation in Bucks County, PA, Let’s Get Stoned is an obvious choice. We have experienced crews of granite countertop installers Bucks County PA, quartz countertop installers Bucks County PA and marble countertop installers Bucks County PA. We provide prompt and reliable service that will get your kitchen looking terrific.
Don’t hesitate to contact Let’s Get Stoned for all your countertop installation in Bucks County, PA needs.